Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sorry

Sorry that is has been awhile from my last post. It has been pretty busy here. Both the boys have croup (spelling it right?). They seem to be doing okay and John seems to have it a little worse than Mark, which is kinda surprising because when they get coughs Mark always get it the worse for some reason. But other than that we have just been having fun spending time together. And on a update from my last post the doctor ignored my referral and decided to give me a referral to physical therapy.....yeah. Which I have done and am pretty much already doing. I got to go to see the Dictator with my bestie Megan last night. It was a okay movie. It had it's funny parts. Wasn't something I would be like all excited to see again but it was not bad. Other than that we had a blast being able to have a girls night out that had no kids. Because most of the time we have a girls night we still have some kids with us. LoL But today I am going to make it a productive day. I am going to get my house looking awesome because when my house is all clean I feel so good about it. Don't you? I love it. Sadly it doesn't stay clean very long because my two boys like to cause havoc & mayhem wherever they go. LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment