Thursday, May 17, 2012

A new blog & school for the boys.

Hey everyone! I decided I wanted to start blogging about our life so that those who I don't get to talk to all the time or I am not able to talk to can see what is going on with me and my beautiful family. So today we took the boys to their school so they could get their kindergarten assessment test. I don't know why but I was so nervous. Maybe because school means that they will no longer be with me all day long. Which will be nice when I am trying to clean the house. :) But they did good but we were told they needed to get evaluated for their speech. (which we already knew they were going to need help with) And we got the appointment all set up for them for that. It is crazy to think that my little boys will both be in school this year. Where did the time go? I told Brek that I am not going cry when it happens but honestly I think I might tear up a little. Because they haven't even started and when I think about it I get a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment