Friday, May 18, 2012

Best Friends

                                                           (John, Austin, & Mark)
This is the boys with their best friend Austin. It so happens that his mom is my best friend and that they live right down the street from us. It is so nice to have them close by. They love being able to play with their friend. They are all going to be starting kindergarten this year together. It is truly a scary thought. If they were all in the same classroom together I think that it would be utter chaos. :) But I am glad also that they get to start together because now they will always have someone there for them. I am also excited because my really good friend that use to live next door is moving back into the neighborhood! Yay! I missed having her around.

No comments:

Post a Comment